Volunteering for Individuals and Families
Looking for an on-going and meaningful way to connect to your community? The Urban Farm at Stapleton offers unique opportunities for individuals and families to add a little country to your city life. Experiences such as watering the animals or the riding arena, general farm chores and even working the reception desk are available!
Below is a list of our current needs:
- Watering the animals – daily (approx 2 hours per session);
- Spraying down the riding arena (for dust control) – Tuesdays and Thursdays during the day; Sundays (approx 2-3 hours per session);
- General farm chores – Thursdays and Friday mornings;
- Vehicle maintenance (requires skilled technician);
- Helping out at the reception desk answering phones and greeting guests – Wednesday (10am to 2pm) and Saturdays (9:30am to 1pm);
- Special project – Hoop House build (contact Kim Downing).
Next Steps? Contact TUF at 303-307-9332