FarmFest 2018 – Sunday, October 14 10:00am to 6:00pm
Admission: $40 per family (2 adults + kids) or $10 per individual.
This annual event is a benefit for the animals and programs of The Urban Farm and it is our opportunity to showcase the many wonderful programs at TUF to our community.
Fun for all ages! Activities:
- Meet our horses, goats, sheep, chickens, and cows
- Learn about the farm with guided hayride tours by our own TUF kids
- Explore with a self-guided walking tour
- Visit our grow house to learn about aeroponics and aquaponics gardening.
- Country music singer Jesse Cornett is back by popular demand!
- Farm and fall crafts and activities. Additional fees may apply for some activities.
- Horse bounce house
- Story time with Denver Public Library
- We’ll have pumpkins for sale along with food and drinks.
- And more!
TUF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All proceeds from FarmFest will help us keep our animals safe and healthy and to grow our programming and educational opportunities. We are not short on ideas and enthusiasm for the vision of TUF. Some near-term projects that will benefit from additional sponsorship and fund raising include irrigation, a birthing barn, a pick-up truck, parallel structure horse pens, and creating a future event space.
We need volunteers! Please be on the lookout for requests to help out. We’ll need help both the day of the event and leading up to October 14 to ensure TUF is looking its best! Please also let us know if you have ideas, resources, or would like to get involved in the planning.
To volunteer please sign up here.
Let’s make this year’s FarmFest a huge success!