Join us at our annual fall celebration and fundraising event for The Urban Farm (TUF) at Stapleton!
- Meet and interact with our animals
- Learn about TUF through guided hayride and walking tours
- Celebrate fall with fun activities, crafts and stories
- Buy a pumpkin
- Food & drink for sale from Cattivella, Breen Juice, Oskar Blues & Mayfair Liquors
- Bring a bottle or buy one from TUF to help us reduce plastic water bottles – we’ll have plenty of spots to fill up around the farm
- Live music by country singer Jesse Cornett
- Fun for all ages!
Buy your tickets today! Ticket prices will increase the day of the event.
All proceeds from Farmfest will help us keep our animals safe and healthy and to grow our programming and educational opportunities.
Stop by Monday to Thursday and Saturday 10am to 1pm
* heirloom tomatoes $5 / lb and cherry tomatoes $4 / lb
* carrots $1 / lb
* eggplant $2 / bag
* dragon’s tongue beans $1 / bag
* basil (groomed $3 / bag and ungroomed $2 / bag)
* pesto from our organic basil $5 / 4 oz. jar
Interested in 4-H? Join us at the Open House where you will be able to meet our leaders and 4-Hers, find out about our animal projects and how to register for 4-H, and get a guided tour the farm.
This annual event is a benefit for the animals and programs of The Urban Farm and it is our opportunity to showcase the many wonderful programs at TUF to our community.
We had three 4-Hers participate in Massey Sheep Camp as well as 3 participate in Goat Camp. The kids take their animals and spend a tough 2 days learning to shear and perfect their showmanship. It is a fantastic opportunity to learn about raising and showing market sheep and goats.
Opie, Nyla and Avery leaving sheep camp and Ashley, Claire, and Ellie arriving at goat camp.
Please mark your calendars for Adams County Fair, August 1-5, 2018. Our 4-H kids will be showing sheep, goats, and chickens. We would love to see you at fair. Please go to 4-H Shows and Competitions | Adams County Fair to see the schedule.