Join us on March 20 for Plant a Seed Day. Entrance is FREE from 10am to 1pm and you will be able to do a self-guided tour the farm, visit our animal babies (lambs, kids, calf), and plant a seed to help our garden grow.
ANNUAL FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FEES WILL INCREASE TO $80.00 ON APRIL 1, 2019 – Lock in your family membership NOW at the current rate of $60.00
Annual family / individual membership is good for 12 months from the date of purchase. Your family membership includes up to 6 persons residing at the same residential address and/or the parent/legal guardian of the named children residing at a different address. At least one adult is required for a family membership.
Annual Membership Levels starting April 1:
NEW – Individual: $40
- Free admission on Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 10:00am – 1:00pm*
- NEW: Daily activities for members only
- Members only pre-sale at our annual Plant Sale
- Discount on Summer Camp registration
- Opportunity to join The Urban Farm (TUF) 4-H Club (ages 5-18) ǂ
- Discounts on Farm produce (eggs, garden produce)
- Discounts on select events
- Discounts on TUF brand merchandise (water bottles, t-shirts, hats, aprons)
- NEW: Opportunity to volunteer – a chance to work more closely with the animals, staff, and various Farm programs and events
- NEW: First to be notified of animal births
- Supporting a worthy cause
Additional Psychological Benefits
- Visit the animals and share some love all year long!
- Bragging rights to your family and friends that you got farm fresh eggs and produce grown with organic methods
- Become a chicken whisperer, talk to the animals and they will talk back
- Be a Farmer and enjoy a slice of country in the city
- Commune with nature
Do you enjoy seeing the delight on a child’s face when they learn that a goat is not a dog? You can become a Field Trip Leader at The Urban Farm and lead tours of eager, excited children and adults. Training will be provided and you’ll learn interesting facts about our animals.
Field trips range from 1 to 2 hours. This is a PAID position however volunteer field trip leaders are always welcome, to help support our non-profit. The schedule is flexible; you can sign up for the trips that fit your schedule.
Apply to be a Summer Camp Counselor (adults) or a Jr. Camp Counselor (youth 16+). These positions are PAID positions, training is provided. Applications close April 15, 2019. Interviews will be scheduled in late April with training scheduled in May.