Thanks to the ingenuity and tireless efforts by Cohort #71 of the D.U. Executive MBA team, the Farm now has it’s first hand-washing and water bottle-filling station. Located between the goat/ sheep pens and the chickens, the station will help keep hands clean when moving from pen to pen, and provide drinking water to help avoid using single-use plastic water bottles. In keeping with our teaching of being gentle on our earth and reducing waste, the Farm has created The Urban Farm Friendly Water effort to move away from plastic water bottles. Come check out our new station, and purchase a reusable water bottle to use on the Farm and everywhere you go. Thank you Erin, Shelly, Michael, and Otto!
Are you looking for a unique farm experience? We have just the thing for your special group. Whether you’re a school, a community organization, a business or any other entity, we have the perfect Field Trip just for you. Just take it from Jai, he loves his job here at TUF.
Check out our field trip web page for more information.
Join us at our annual fall celebration and fundraising event for The Urban Farm (TUF) at Stapleton!
- Meet and interact with our animals
- Learn about TUF through guided hayride and walking tours
- Celebrate fall with fun activities, crafts and stories
- Buy a pumpkin
- Food & drink for sale from Cattivella, Breen Juice, Oskar Blues & Mayfair Liquors
- Bring a bottle or buy one from TUF to help us reduce plastic water bottles – we’ll have plenty of spots to fill up around the farm
- Live music by country singer Jesse Cornett
- Fun for all ages!
Buy your tickets today! Ticket prices will increase the day of the event.
All proceeds from Farmfest will help us keep our animals safe and healthy and to grow our programming and educational opportunities.
Stop by Monday to Thursday and Saturday 10am to 1pm
* heirloom tomatoes $5 / lb and cherry tomatoes $4 / lb
* carrots $1 / lb
* eggplant $2 / bag
* dragon’s tongue beans $1 / bag
* basil (groomed $3 / bag and ungroomed $2 / bag)
* pesto from our organic basil $5 / 4 oz. jar
Interested in 4-H? Join us at the Open House where you will be able to meet our leaders and 4-Hers, find out about our animal projects and how to register for 4-H, and get a guided tour the farm.