The Urban Farm at Stapleton operates year-round
OPEN to the public for self-guided tours and produce / egg purchase on:
Monday to Thursday and Saturday : 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(TUF Kids, 4-H, Field Trips, Volunteer, Service Learning, and classes have extended days and hours)
CLOSED Friday, Sunday and holidays
- December 25 through January 1
- Labor Day
- July 4
- Memorial Day
- Thanksgiving Day
Admission is $5 per person (under 2 years of age free).
- Walk the farm and see all of our wonderful farm friends: horses, cattle, goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, miniature horses and donkey, pot belly pig, and a mule.
- Play in our children’s garden. We have playhouses, a tractor, and tire swings.
- What to wear? Think farm. We strongly encourage closed toe shoes, preferably boots, as the grounds can be muddy and certain areas have animal manure.
- Dogs (except for marked assistance dogs) are not allowed on the farm.
Of course, the Farm never really closes as the animals require ongoing care multiple times a day. Consider becoming a volunteer and/or supporter and help the Farm year round.