- 4-H year begins in October and ends in September (think of a school year.) However, anyone ages 5 to 18 can join our club year round.
- Cloverbuds are 5-7 yo
- Traditional 4-Hers are 8 to 18 yo.
- Although we are located in Denver County, The Urban Farm 4-H Club is part of the Adams County Extension.
- In order to participate at the Adams County Fair in August new members have to join 4-H and register with Adams County 4-H by May 1. Animal projects must register by April 1.
- Step 1: Join Adams County 4-H – there is a $40 fee per child
- Step 2: Contact us to let us know you registered with Adams County (ADCO)
- Step 3: Become TUF member – $60 annually
- Step 4: Pay TUF 4-H Club dues – $60 Cloverbuds, $120 + annually (depending on project) Traditional 4-Hers.
How do I get more information about The Urban Farm’s 4-H club? Contact TUF 4-H Organizational Leader, Amy Marrs at email@example.com . Better yet, stop by the Farm on most Saturday mornings and see firsthand how this remarkable program works.
Check out our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TUF4H for the most current TUF 4-H related info.